Kristina L. Hainline, 52, of Norwalk died Monday, April 19, 2010, at her residence after a brief battle with cancer.
Robert A. Lippert, 76, of Norwalk died Sunday, April 18, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky.
Dale Frankboner, 78, of Berlin Heights died Saturday, April 17, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky.
• Inez M. Joerger, 88, of Sandusky died Monday, April 19, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
Rosetta Mae Hamer, 84, went home to be with the Lord Saturday, April 17, 2010.
* Lance E. Lee, 71, of Sandusky died Sunday, April 18, 2010, in Concord Care & Rehabilitation Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
June Limbird, 87, of Toledo passed away March 25, 2010; she lived at Swan Creek Retirement Village since the fall of 1993.
William J. Bedell, 88, of Norwalk died early Saturday morning, April 17, 2010, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center.
• William J. Mowry Sr., 93, of Norwalk died Friday, April 16, 2010, in Gaymont Nursing Center. There will be no visitation. Walker Funeral Home, Norwalk, is in charge of arrangements.
• Jean M. Thompson, 84, of Sandusky died Friday in Lutheran Memorial Home following a brief illness. Survivors and arrangements will be announced later by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
Leslie C. “Spare” Hallock, 87, of Sandusky passed away late Thursday evening, April 15, 2010, at Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, after a brief illness.
* Charlotte Hawkins, 83, of Sandusky died Thursday, April 15, 2010, at her home. Arrangements will be announced Saturday by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
Mary F. (Lombardo) Levine, 97, of Sandusky died April 15, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center.
Jane Ann Weigel, 84, of Huron passed away early Thursday morning, April 15, 2010, in Commons of Providence, Sandusky, after a brief illness.
Louise Williams, 85, of Huron and formerly Berlin Heights, died Wednesday, April 14, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky.