Huron's water department has lifted the boil advisory issued on Thursday for the following residences:
• All residences on Taylor Avenue from Fabens Park to the railroad tracks.
• All residences on Glenview Drive.
• All residences on Scott Street.
• All residences on Parkview Court.
• All residences on Oakhurst Court (north and south)
• All Wilbor Avenue residences between Scott Street and Taylor Avenue.
From the water department: "The results of bacteria samples taken from the area came back negative, indicating no contamination had occurred as a result of the water main repairs. It is now safe to consume your tap water without prior boiling."