Beginning Sunday through July 7, portions of several roads in and around the Vermilion area will close to all traffic — including emergency vehicles — as work on numerous railroad crossings occurs.
Among the closures:
• Coen Road between Kneisel and West Lake roads.
• Adams Street between Liberty Avenue and Edison Street.
• Grand Street between Liberty Avenue and Ohio Street.
• Vermilion Road between Frederick Drive and Liberty Avenue.
• Sunnyside Road near Brownhelm Station Road.
For questions, contact the Erie County engineer's office at 419-627-7710.