An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
Those indicted included:
• Jeffrey Guilliams, 41, Akron, theft.
• James Clarke, 24, 100 block Benedict Ave., burglary.
• Thomas Senich, 57, Huron County jail, tampering with evidence.
• Jorden Santiago, 22, 100 block Concord Court, burglary.
• David Douglas Jr., 22, Cleveland, receiving stolen property.
• Ian Poland, 23, first block Jefferson St., burglary, tampering with evidence.
• Brittney Resor, 22, first block Simpson Ave., possession of heroin.
• Dylan Mundy, 23, 6000 block Ohio 113 East, Berlin Heights, possession of heroin.
• Jason Maye, 29, Willard, burglary.
• Humberto Zendejas Jr., 32, first block Old State Road, unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Kevin Knott, 24, 1200 block Peru Olena Road, theft of drugs, tampering with evidence.
• Evan Busek, 32, 1500 block Peru Olena Road West, theft.
• Gary Polachek Jr., 35, Greenwich, having weapons under disability, possession of criminal tools.
• Scott Polachek, 33, Greenwich, possession of heroin, trafficking in heroin, possession of criminal tools.