JUST IN: Candle sets Pierce Street home on fire

SANDUSKY An unattended candle started a fire that ripped through the front portion of a Pierce Stree
Sandusky Register Staff
May 24, 2010

SANDUSKY

An unattended candle started a fire that ripped through the front portion of a Pierce Street home this morning.

No injuries were reported in connection with blaze in the 500 block of Pierce St. One of the home’s tenants attempted to douse the flames, but she fled the home as the blaze grew out of control.

Read more in Friday’s Register.