"R" we on your mobile device?
Aug 5, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Have you noticed our logo has changed a bit? We at the Register have kept our signature "R," but have lost the blue for more consistency throughout our social media offerings. You will see the new R on our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other sites.
If you'd like to add the Register to your home screen on your phone, here's a quick guide to doing so on your iPhone or other Apple device. (More instructions will follow for other devices)
1) Go to sanduskyregister.com on your mobile device
2) Select the box with an arrow coming out of it (see photo 2 above)
3) Click "Add to Home Screen" (see photo 3 above)
4) Click Add (see photo 4 above) You can name the new button, default is "Sandusky Register"
5) Make fun of Jason Werling's 3,409 unread e-mails (see photo 5 above) as his phone was used for the screen shots.
Your new button can be used much like an app as it will take you directly to our website and you get a pretty new "R" on your home screen.