* June Smila Greene Rosenthal, 78, of Clyde died Sunday, March 28, 2010. A gathering in her memory will be 1-3 p.m. April 10, 2010, at Clyde Library. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, is assisting with the arrangements.
* Melvin Ray Hamons, 51, of Bellevue died Sunday, March 28, 2010, at his residence. Friends may call 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where a funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday.
* Andrew Slay Jr., 72, of Norwalk died Saturday, March 27, 2010. Services will be private. Arrangements are by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Margie E. Shearn, 86, of Green Springs died Sunday, March 28, 2010, in The Bellevue Hospital. Visitation will be from 10:30 a.m. Thursday until funeral services at noon at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde.
* Evelyn M. Kleinhans, 79, of Port Clinton died Friday, March 26, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Faith United Methodist Church, Port Clinton. Arrangements were entrusted to Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton.
* Jeannette T. Klacik, 67, of Port Clinton died Monday, March 29, 2010, after a courageous battle with cancer. Visitation will be 2-8 p.m. Wednesday at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 1124 Fulton St., Port Clinton. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Grace Baptist Church, 4650 E. Port Clinton Eastern Road, Port Clinton.