* Earl W Cheek, 85, of Sandusky died Thursday, March 25, 2010, in Ohio Veterans Home. Arrangements will be announced by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Victoria J. "Vicky" Kirkpatrick, 93, of Bradenton, Fla., and formerly of Sandusky died Wednesday, March 24, 2010, in Bradenton Oaks in Bradenton after a brief illness. Arrangements and survivors are pending with David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* John "Jack" Rees, 87, of Sandusky and formerly Canfield, Ohio, died Wednesday, March 24, 2010, following a brief stay in Ohio Veterans Home. A memorial service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Monday in Canfield Presbyterian Church, 140 W. Main St., Canfield.
* Patricia Freimark, 69, of Catawba Island died Wednesday, March 24, 2010, at her residence. Arrangements and survivors will be announced by Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* LaDonna G. Smith, 86, of Port Clinton died Thursday, March 25, 2010, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Arrangements are pending with Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton.