• Sherry A. (Garlock) Lewis, 57, of Vickery, died Wednesday morning, Sept. 28, 2011, following a lengthy illness. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Arnold J. Kropf, 74, of Huron, died Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky. Friends may call 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30, at Morman-Hinman-Tanner Funeral Home, 38 South St., Berlin Heights, where services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 1.
• Charles Lewis Bailey, 73, of Clyde died Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011, at his home. A celebration of Charles' life will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 1, at his home. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
• John H. Glick Sr., 83, of Clyde, died Tuesday, Sept., 27, 2011, at his home. Visitation will be 3-6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30, at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 South Main Street, Clyde, where funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct.1.
• Donald Lee Woodyard Sr., 73, of Huron County, Ohio, died Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011, in Amherst Specialty Hospital due to an illness. Friends may call from noon Saturday, Oct. 1, until service at 1 p.m. at Pfeil Funeral Home, Monroeville Chapel, 109 Monroe St., Monroeville.