• Roger G. Kosel, 83, of Sandusky, died Friday morning, July 29, 2011, in Parkvue Healthcare Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be 4-7 p.m. Sunday, July 31, at David F. Koch Funeral Home, 520 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at the funeral home.
• Naomi J. Mitchell, 98, of Castalia, died Thursday night, July 28, 2011, in Providence Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Ransom Funeral Home, Castalia.
• David W. Michel, 47, of Huron, died Thursday, July 28, 2011, in Twilight Gardens Nursing Home, Norwalk, after a battle with cancer. Arrangements are pending at Foster Funeral Home, Huron.
• Amanda Hotchkiss, 19, of Norwalk, died Wednesday evening, July 27, 2011, in Akron Children’s Hospital, after a courageous six-year battle with ovarian cancer. Friends may call from 3-8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 1, at Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St. Norwalk, and from 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, until services at 11 a.m.
• Patricia A. (Beeker) Kashmer, 71, of Oak Harbor, died Thursday, July 28, 2011, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center, Port Clinton. A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, at Robinson-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Oak Harbor.
• Anna Mae Hutchinson, 69, of Lacarne, Ohio, died Thursday, July 28, 2011, at her residence. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6–8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 1, at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, at Erie Shores Assembly of God.