• Jacqueline (Clinton) Franks, 43, Sandusky, died Thursday, June 30, 2011, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• David C. White, 63, of Huron died unexpectedly of natural causes Thursday, June 30, 2011, at his residence. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, in Foster Funeral Home, Huron. Survivors will be announced later.
• Mark W. Butz, 57, of Bellevue died Wednesday, June 29, 2011, in The University of Toledo Medical Center. Graveside services are at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 6 in York Chapel Cemetery.
• Edward J. Curilla, 87, Kelleys Island, died Wednesday, June 29, 2011, in Ohio Veterans Home. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Richard “Dick” Vincent Smith, 81, of Oak Harbor died July 30, 2011. Memorial services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 2, 2011, in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.