* Military services for Benjamin J. Ebach, 93, who died March 8, 2010, will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday in Giffin Chapel of Ohio Veterans Home, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Friends may call from 11 a.m. until the service. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of the arrangements.
* Thomas R. "Tom" Kaman Sr., 71, of Sandusky died Friday, July 2, 2010, in Stein Hospice Inpatient Care Unit, Sandusky, after a lengthy illness. Arrangements and survivors to be announced later by David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Marjorie E. Pusateri, 94, of Sandusky died Friday, July 2, 2010, in Providence Care Center following a lengthy illness. Survivors and arrangements will be announced later by Groff Funeral Home in Sandusky.
* John W. Schmidt, 93, Sandusky, died Saturday, July 3, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
* Richard "Dick" Moe, 60, of Norwalk died Friday, July 2, 2010, at his residence. There will be no visitation. A memorial service will be at a later date in Wisconsin. Arrangements by Evans Funeral Home, Norwalk.