• Deborah E. Parker, 57, of Clyde, died on Tues., May 21, 2013 at Elmwood at the Springs, Green Springs. Graveside services will be Friday, May 24, at McPherson Cemetery, Clyde. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde, is handling arrangements.
A joint memorial service for Wendell "John" Lutes and Virginia A. Lutes, of Peoria, Ill., and formerly of Sandusky, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 22, at Trinity Lutheran Church, 502 Bardshar Road, Sandusky.
• Dorothy M. (Slocum) Baumler, 85, of Sandusky, died Friday morning, May 17, 2013, in Providence Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Sandusky.
• A funeral mass for Ruth S. Perruchon who died Jan. 1, 2013, on Kelleys Island, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 1, at St. Michaels Church, 219 Chappel St., Kelleys Island. Clifford-Shoemaker Funeral Home, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, is handling arrangements.
• Jerry D. Tyree, 51, of Sandusky, died Wednesday, May 15, 2013, in Stein Hospice Care Center. There will be no visitation, and services for family will be private. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
• Leslie Poff, 75, of Port Clinton, died Wednesday, May 15, 2013, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Memorial services will be at noon, Saturday, May 25, at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Carol A. Camp, 62, of Monroeville, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Friends may call 2-6 p.m. Sunday, May 19, at Foos & Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue.