• Robert D. Valentine, 95, of Sandusky and formerly Attica died Wednesday, April 21, 2010, in Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky. Funeral arrangements are pending with Lindsey-Olds Funeral Home, Bloomville.
Evelyn Raneri, 88, of Greensburg, Pa., and formerly of Sandusky died Tuesday, April 20, 2010, at home.
Grant A. Willard, 49, of Cleveland passed away March 24, 2010.
Renald L. Frechette, 85, of Perrysburg, Ohio, and formerly of Old Orchard Beach, Maine, passed away Sunday, April 18, 2010.
Inez M. (Phillips) Joerger, 88, of Sandusky passed away Tuesday, April 20. 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center.
Kristina L. Hainline, 52, of Norwalk died Monday, April 19, 2010, at her residence after a brief battle with cancer.
Robert A. Lippert, 76, of Norwalk died Sunday, April 18, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky.
• Inez M. Joerger, 88, of Sandusky died Monday, April 19, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
Dale Frankboner, 78, of Berlin Heights died Saturday, April 17, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky.
Rosetta Mae Hamer, 84, went home to be with the Lord Saturday, April 17, 2010.
* Lance E. Lee, 71, of Sandusky died Sunday, April 18, 2010, in Concord Care & Rehabilitation Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
June Limbird, 87, of Toledo passed away March 25, 2010; she lived at Swan Creek Retirement Village since the fall of 1993.
• William J. Mowry Sr., 93, of Norwalk died Friday, April 16, 2010, in Gaymont Nursing Center. There will be no visitation. Walker Funeral Home, Norwalk, is in charge of arrangements.
William J. Bedell, 88, of Norwalk died early Saturday morning, April 17, 2010, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center.
• Jean M. Thompson, 84, of Sandusky died Friday in Lutheran Memorial Home following a brief illness. Survivors and arrangements will be announced later by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.