Gail M. Smith, 66, Catawba Island, died Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Cremation has taken place. Memorial service information is pending at Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton.
• Paul E. Rohrbacher, 75, of Clyde, died Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, at his home. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday, March 7, at Harvest Temple.
• Zachary Nicholas Guenther, 27, of Clyde, died Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, at his home. Visitation will be 4-8 p.m. Wednesday, March 5, at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where a funeral service will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6.
• Richard H. Smith, 91, of Attica, died Saturday, March 1, 2014, in The Willows at Willard.Calling hours will be 2-8 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue. A funeral mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 5, at St.
• Kimberly Fay Troike, infant daughter of Megan Ried and Austin Troike, died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, in Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital. Graveside services will be at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3, in Castalia Cemetery.
• Kimberly Sue (Tinkham) Leimeister, 52, of Norwalk, died Thursday evening, Feb. 27, 2014, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. Friends may call 3-7 p.m. Monday, March 3, at Evans Funeral Home, 314 E. Main St,, Norwalk, where a funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 4.