• Paul Appleman, 52, of Port Clinton, died Friday, March 7, 2014, in Cleveland Clinic. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Monday, March 10, at Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton, where funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 11.
• Charles Michael Finch, 62, of Norwalk, died Thursday, March 6, 2014, in his home. Friends may call 2-5 p.m. Sunday, March 9, at Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk, where funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, March 10.
• Sam Brumbaugh, 32, of Green Springs, died Thursday, March 6, 2014, in Elmwood at the Springs. Friends may call from 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 11, until a funeral service at 1 p.m. at Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue is in care of arrangements.
• Gaylord 'Toby' Tice, 78, of Oak Harbor, died Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at his residence. His final wishes will be honored with a private graveside service at a later date at Salem Township Union Cemetery, Oak Harbor.
• Howard Lee Channels, 86, of Bellevue and formerly of Llano, Texas, died Monday, March 3, 2014. Visitation is from 11 a.m. Saturday, March 8, until a funeral service at 1 p.m. at Foos Funeral Home & Cremation Service, 504 E. McPherson Hwy., Clyde.
• Timothy Lee Parrigan, 47, of Plymouth, Ohio, died unexpectedly Monday, March 3, 2014, in the Emergency Room of Mercy Hospital of Willard after suffering a heart attack at home. Friends may call 5-8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Lifepoint Community Church in Plymouth, where a funer
• Virginia A. Brown, 71, of Sandusky, died Tuesday, March 4, 2014, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Services will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, March 8, at Meadow Green Memorial Park Chapel, 2602 Bogart Road, Huron.
Frank J. Borsick, 56, of Shelby and formerly Sandusky, died Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, in his residence. A memorial service will be 1 p.m. Saturday, March 15, at Pfeil Funeral Home, 617 Columbus Ave., Sandusky.