Thursday afternoon, I walked past a house on Lawrence Street, and an ambulance with flashing lights was there as were three police squad cars.
There was a crowd of looky-loos standing 20 to 30 feet away around a central group of maybe 10 or 12 people.
Then on Friday morning, I walked by the same house. A young woman was on the porch wearing full hazard gear, including a mask. She was scrubbing on the front porch. Later on, I observed a bright sign taped to the door that said, "Do not enter. Ozone generator in use."
Now I know that ozone generators are used both to eliminate strong odors as well as to sterilize areas contaminated by bacteria. Something happened at this house but what? Kathryn via email.