Where can I grab an Easter meal?
Here's a compilation, taken from the Register's community calendar section, of some meals organized by area nonprofit organizations scheduled for today and Friday:
• Free Community Maundy Thursday Meal: 5 p.m., Peace Lutheran Church, 900 Jefferson St., Port Clinton. Hosted by Peace Lutheran and St. Thomas Episcopal, all-you-can-eat roast pork dinner, mashed potatoes and trimmings. Take out available. Services to follow at 7 p.m.
• Good Friday Free Community Dinner: noon to 3 p.m., Providence Missionary Baptist Church, 224 Dixie Ave., Sandusky. Hosted by the Girls M.A.D. for Christ Ministry. Delivery service available for sick and shut-in, 419-625-4826.
• Sandusky Catholic Community Lake Erie Perch Fry: 5-8 p.m., South Shore Inn, 2047 Cleveland Road, Sandusky. Perch dinner with cole slaw and beverage, pierogi and combo dinners, beer, wine and bake sale.
• Lenten Fish Fry: 5-7 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 109 E. Perry St., Port Clinton. All you can eat meals $8 for adults, $4 for children 11 and younger. Dinner includes breaded fish, french fries, coleslaw, mac and cheese, applesauce, lemonade, coffee and desserts.
• All You Can Eat Fish Fry or Chicken Fingers: 5:30-7 p.m., Attica Knights of Columbus Hall, 9 Heyman Drive, Attica. Adults $9, children $6, carry-out available. Everyone welcome.
If you know of any other meals, please let us know in the comments below. To submit an event to the community calendar for free, email email@example.com