Leave Feedback

no avatar

Milan Township house fire

• Jul 22, 2015 at 7:38 PM
Milan Township firefighters were dispatched to a South Edison Drive home at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday when a wood-burning stove caught fire. Resident Charity Robinson said she smelled smoke, so she checked the wood burner only to find the exhaust pipe red hot. She grabbed her dog and ran out of the home, then called 911. Firefighters were still at the scene shortly after midnight. The home appeared to sustain only minor damage.