Read more in Tuesday's Sandusky Register
I think that fires were the number one reason that people stopped using fireplaces after other sources of heat were available. They might be pretty, but they are pretty dangerous.
My prayers to the family of this tragedy...hope no one was hurt and that their home was not damaged too much.
WOW it's a good thing station 7 was open or those tax payers would have lost a lot more property than they did. A perfect example of why station 7 needs to be open
Station 7 to the rescue. Building the new station downtown was a giant waste of money.
2012 Camaro Convertible V6, black & silver, full power, 23k miles...
Lease to own, Sandusky $2,000 down payment. 2 year lease, 3 BD, 1.5 BA,...
2006 Jayco Pop-up camper.Excellent condition, always stored inside. Non...
Online Contact Form419-625-5500800-466-1243314 West Market St.Sandusky, OH 44870