* Richard F. Oliverio, 78, of Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, died Thursday afternoon, June 3, 2010, at his residence. Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. Monday until a military service at 11 a.m. in Giffin Chapel of OVH, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is handling arrangements.
* Richard L. Balde Jr. of Huron, died Friday afternoon, June 4, 2010. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Edna M. Knott, 90, of Norwalk, died Thursday evening, June 3, 2010, in Gaymont Nursing Center. Friends may call 2-5 p.m. Sunday at Evans Funeral Home, 314 E. Main St., Norwalk. A Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Woodlawn Cemetery.
* Anna L. Wylie, 86, of Port Clinton, died suddenly Friday, June 4, 2010, in Jewish Hospital in Louisville, Ky. Arrangements are pending at Niedecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Sister Jeanne Stack, OSF, President of Providence Hospital 1978-86 died Thursday, June 3, 2010, in Rosary Care Center on the Motherhouse grounds of the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania. Visitation and a special welcoming home ceremony will be at 4 p.m. today in Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel on the Sylvania campus. A liturgy celebrating her life will be at 11 a.m. Sunday in the chapel.