• Abbegail B. Cameron, 85, of Sandusky, died early Sunday morning, Dec. 10, 2006, in Erie County Care Facility. Private services with burial were at Oakland Cemetery, Sandusky. Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky, was entrusted with arrangements.
• L. B. Roberson, 94, Sandusky, died Monday morning, Dec. 11, 2006, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Edward P. Major, 74, of Huron, died unexpectedly Saturday, Dec. 9, 2006, at Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Friday at Foster Funeral Home, 410 Main St., Huron. Survivors will be announced by the funeral home.
• Gertrude T. Holmer, 77, of Norwalk, died early Monday morning, Dec. 11, 2006, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. Friends may call from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. today in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Mass of Christian Burial will be 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Settlement Road, Norwalk.
• Mary Krupp, 87, of Port Clinton, died Monday, Dec. 11, 2006, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.