* Dorothy E. Stallard, 68, of Sandusky died Friday, April 30, 2010, in Elmwood at the Springs Facility, Green Springs, following a brief illness. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by the Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel.
* Alexander L. "Andy" Brown, 58, of Sandusky died unexpectedly Saturday, May 1, 2010, in Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by the Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel.
* Larry G. Bullard, 68, of Bellevue died Saturday, May 1, 2010, at his home surrounded by his family, after a lengthy illness. Friends will be received 4-7 p.m. Monday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where the funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
* Ronald A. Leach, 54, of Norwalk, died April 24, 2010 at Fisher-Titus Medical Center. A Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday in St. Paul Catholic Church followed by a luncheon in the parish center. Arrangements by the Evans Funeral Home.
* Miriam R. Frey, 82, of Norwalk died Friday, April 30, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Friends may 6-8 p.m. Tuesday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in St. Paul Catholic Church, 91 E. Main St., Norwalk.
* Charlene Conley, 64, of Willard, died Wednesday, April 28, 2010, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. Friends may call from 11 a.m. Saturday until service at 1 p.m. in Evans Funeral Home, 314 E. Main St., Norwalk.