* William "Happy" Smith, 95, of Sandusky died Sunday, March 21, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
* Gregory J. Gerhart, 81, of Sandusky died late Sunday afternoon, March 21, 2010, at his home after an illness. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Dorcas M. Harms, 88, of Clyde died Sunday, March 21, 2010, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. Wednesday until services at 1 p.m. at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde.
* Frances (Reilly) Hite, 83, of Norwalk died Friday, March 19, 2010, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. Friends may call 5-8 p.m. Wednesday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. A Memorial Mass will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Settlement Road, Norwalk.
* Don Albright, 73, of Port Clinton died Friday, March 19, 2010, at his residence. Celebration of life 4-7 p.m. Wednesday at Portage Township Hall, 2501 E. State Road, Port Clinton. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, handled arrangements.
* Randall O. Dubbert, 71, of Catawba Island died Sunday, March 21, 2010, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center in Port Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.