• George H. Dickinson Jr., 79, of the Ohio Veterans Home in Sandusky, and formerly of Albany, N.Y., died Tuesday evening, Feb. 6, 2007, in his residence. Graveside services will be in Bellows Falls, Vt. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.
• Hugh C. Niven, 75, of Sandusky died unexpectedly Thursday afternoon, Feb. 8, 2007, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky. Arrangements will be announced later by Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, 617 Columbus Ave., Sandusky.
• William N. Hire, 52, of Milan, died Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, in Memorial Hospital, Fremont. Visitation will be 2-4 p.m. Sunday in Auxter Funeral Home, 1105 Castalia St., Bellevue, where services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• Nancy M. Montgomery, 76, of Clyde, died Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, in Valleyview Nursing Home, Fremont. Visitation will be from 3-7 p.m. in MItchell Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where services will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
• Glenn R. Miller, 87, formerly of Green Springs, died Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007, in Valley View Health Care Center, Fremont. Visitation will be from 5-7 p.m. Sunday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday in the Clyde Christian Church.
• Donald J. Yost, 79, of Fostoria, died Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, in Good Shepherd Home, Fostoria. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday in Hoening Funeral Home, Fostoria, where rosary services will be 7:45 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be 10:30 a.m. Monday in St. Wendelin Catholic Church, Fostoria.
PORT HURON, MICH.
• Steven G. Antalek, 49, of Port Huron, Mich., and formerly of Bellevue, passed away Sunday, Feb. 5, 2007, in his home. Friends will be received from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. today with rosary services at 3:30 p.m. in Foos & Son Funeral Home, 311 W. Main St., Bellevue. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday in Immaculate Conception Church, 231 E. Center St., Bellevue.
• Curtis E. Wilson, 65, of Wayland, Mich., and formerly of Sandusky, died Thursday, Feb. 8, 2007. Arrangements will be announced later by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.