• Walter H. Ulmer, 70, of Sandusky, died early Friday afternoon, Jan. 5, 2007, in the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, after an illness. Arrangements will be announced later by David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Alice Marie (Kistner) Schlessman, 89, of Sandusky, died at home Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, after an extended illness. Friends will be received from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Monday in Groff Funeral Home, 1607 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky. Visitation will continue from 10 a.m. Tuesday until services at 11 a.m. in St. John's Lutheran Church Union Corners, Milan and Scheid Roads, Sandusky. Additional arrangements and survivors will be provided by the Groff Funeral Home.
• Pearl Joan (Caple) Stewart, 81, of Milan, died early Friday morning, Jan. 5, 2007, in Briarfield of Milan. Private family services will be held with burial in Wellington. Groff Funeral Home, Milan, is in charge of arrangements.
*Larry J. Sax, 73, of Milan, died Friday morning int his home. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Milan.
• John H. Austin, 76, of Norwalk, died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. Friends may call from 5-7 p.m. Sunday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk, where services will be 2 p.m. Monday.
• Dorothy Jean Gulau, 77, of Catawba Island Township, passed away, Thursday, Jan. 4, 2007, in the Medical University of Ohio, Toledo. Visitation will be from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Monday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, 216 Washington St. Port Clinton, where services will be 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
• Laurel E. Gibson Jr., 85, of Clyde, died unexpectedly Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, in Memorial Hospital, Fremont. Arrangements are pending at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde.
• Richard D. Keefer, 88, of North Fairfield, died Thursday afternoon, Jan. 4, 2007, in his home after a lengthy illness. Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. Sunday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Services will be 11 a.m. Monday in the North Fairfield United Methodist Church.
• Kenneth R. McKenzie, 81, of Tiffin and formerly of Clyde, died Thursday, Jan. 4, 2007 in the Autumnwood Care Center, Tiffin. Visitation will be from 2-5 p.m. Sunday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where services will be 10 a.m. Monday.