* Jeffrey J. Paolini, 38, of Sandusky died March 1, 2010. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday in Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, 2001 Columbus Ave., Sandusky.
* Eddie L. Johnson, 72, of Sandusky died Wednesday, March 3, 2010, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
* Ronald Walter Uebbing II of Port Clinton died Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010, at his residence. Arrangements are pending with Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton.
* Traci Whitt-Norman, 25, of Clyde died Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010, in University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo. Friends will be received 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Foos-Klein Funeral Home, 318 S. Main St., Clyde, where a funeral service will take place at 10 a.m. Friday.
* Phyllis A. Cook, 73, of Port Clinton died Tuesday, March 2, 2010, at The Cleveland Clinic. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 1124 Fulton St., Port Clinton. Additional visitation will be from 11 a.m. Saturday until funeral services at noon in the funeral home.
* Mary Francis (Miller) Beacher, 62, of Perrysburg died Tuesday, March 2, 2010, in Memorial Hospital, Fremont. Funeral services will be at 11a.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde.