• George E. Ritzman, 89, of Sandusky and formerly Marblehead and Toledo, died Wednesday, March 11, 2009, in Ohio Veteran’s Home, Sandusky. Visitation will be 2-8 p.m. Sunday in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 7755 E. Harbor Road, Lakeside-Marblehead, Peninsula Chapel. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday in St. John Lutheran Church, 117 Stone St., Marblehead.
• Stanley Earl Harmon, 66, of Sandusky, died Thursday, March 12, 2009, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky, following a brief illness. Private burial will take place in Meadow Green Memorial Park, Huron. Arrangements are being handled by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Patricia Humm, 66, of Sandusky, died Thursday, March 12, 2009, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky, after an illness. Survivors and arrangements are pending with David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Jennie S. King, 69, of Port Clinton, died Wednesday, March 11, 2009, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center, Port Clinton. Visitation will be 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. today in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 1124 Fulton St., Port Clinton. Additional visitation will take place from 10 a.m. Saturday until funeral service at 11 a.m. in the funeral home.
• Howard Wesley “Jerry” Emery, 75, of Vermilion, died Tuesday, March 10, 2009, in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo, as the result of a fall. Friends may call from 11 a.m. today in Riddle Funeral Home, 5345 South St. Vermilion, until memorial service begins at 2 p.m.