* Memorial services for Richard D. Heidl, 82, of Perkins Township, who died Feb. 15, 2009, will be observed at 7 p.m. Saturday in First Christian Church, 3410 Hayes Ave., Sandusky. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of the arrangements.
* Angelina "Angie" Leto, 94, of Sandusky, died Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky, after an illness.Arrangements and survivors to be announced later by the David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Constance "Connie" Lowe, 72, of Clyde, died Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, in her residence. Private services will be observed. Foos-Klein Funeral Home, Clyde, is handling arrangements for the family.
* Carl M. Noss, 90, of Clyde, died Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, in SteinHospice Care Center. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday in The Churchon 53, which is located on Ohio 53 and County Road 41 in Fremont.
* Harriet E. Krynock, 88, of Lakeside-Marblehead, died Tuesday,Feb. 24, 2009, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Visitation will befrom noon Saturday until funeral services at 2 p.m. in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 7755 East Harbor Road, Peninsula Chapel,Lakeside-Marblehead.