• Services for Troy D. Nimrichter, 37, Sandusky, who died Dec. 22, 2008, at home, will be conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday in St. John’s Lutheran Church, U.S. 250 and Scheid Road, Sandusky. The Groff Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
• Kenneth M. McAllister, 62, Sandusky, died Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center after a lengthy illness. Funeral services will be at 2:30 p.m. Saturday in Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky. Further arrangements will be announced tomorrow.
• Lee K. Baker, 85, of Catawba Island and formerly of Columbus, died Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008, in Otterbein North Shore Retirement Center, Lakeside-Marblehead. At the request of the deceased, cremation has taken place and there will be no visitation or services. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, Lakeside-Marblehead, is assisting the family with arrangements.
• Madeline L. Dayringer, 77, of Clyde, died Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008, in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo. Visitation will be 3-8 p.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home.
• A memorial service for Earle Collins Shade, 80, Tiffin, who died Dec. 24, 2008, in St. Francis Home in Tiffin, will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in Washington Street United Methodist Church, 230 S. Washington St., Tiffin. Hoffmann-Gottfried-Mack Funeral Home assisted the family with arrangements.