• Stan Walkoviak, 81, of Sandusky, died Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2008, in Erie County Care Center following a lengthy illness. Private burial was Friday in Riverview Cemetery, Port Clinton. Arrangements were entrusted to Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Audrene G. Riley, 71, of Norwalk, died Friday Dec. 5 2008, in Gaymont Nursing Center. Friends may call from 11 a.m. Monday until services at 1 p.m. in Walker Funeral Home, 98 West Main St. Norwalk.
• Robert John McNamee, 85, of Lakeside, died Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 20, until funeral services at 11 a.m. in Lakeside United Methodist Church, 450 Central Ave., Lakeside. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, Lakeside-Marblehead, is assisting the family with arrangements.
• Roger E. Dudley, 77, died Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008, at EMH Regional Medical Center, Elyria, Ohio, after a lengthy illness. Friends may visit 2-7 p.m. Sunday in the funeral home. Services will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday in Busch Funeral Home, 114 Second Street, Elyria.
AVON LAKE, Ohio
• Jack Raymond Peshek, 81, of Avon Lake, Ohio, died Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008. Memorial services will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 13 in LakeShore United Methodist Church, 33119 Electric Blvd., Avon Lake. Arrangements were entrusted to Blessing Cremation Center, Mentor, Ohio.
AVON PARK, Fla.
• Helen P. Winland, 94, of Avon Park, Fla., and formerly New London, died Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2008, in Royal Care Nursing Home, Avon Park. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Sunday in Eastman Funeral Home, 200 West Main St., New London, where funeral services will be at 2 p.m., Monday.