• Rebecca Lynn Andres, 53, Sandusky, died Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• A memorial mass and FOP service for Gerald Lechner, who died Sept, 24, 2008, will begin at 9:30 a.m. Saturday in St. Mary’s Church, 429 Central Ave., Sandusky; the Rev. Philip Feltman will officiate. FOP members wishing to attend the service should arrive at St. Mary’s Gathering Space by 9 a.m. There will be a silent cruiser procession from the Sandusky Police Department, and officers wishing to participate should arrive at SPD no later than 8:45 a.m.
• Angel Star Medley, infant daughter of Robert and Tonya (Rinner) Medley of Sandusky, died Oct. 8, 2008. Memorial services will be conducted 9 a.m. Friday in Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Milan. Funeral arrangements by Groff Funeral Home, Milan.
• Grant S. Shaner, 89, residing in the Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, died Sept. 14, 2008. Memorial services will be at 11 a.m. Monday in the Ohio Veterans Home, Giffin Chapel, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
• Edna V. Carroll, 99, Kelleys Island, died Friday, Oct. 10, 2008, in Lutheran Memorial Home, Sandusky. Memorial services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday in Kelley’s Island Methodist Church. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
• Denver C. Bayliss, 81, Amherst, died Oct. 8, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center. Graveside services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday in Sherwood Cemetery, Sherwood, Ohio. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.