• Virginia M. (Tusing) Burkin, 79, of Clyde died Tuesday, October 7, 2008, at her home. Visitation will be from 1 p.m. Friday until funeral service at 3 p.m. in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde.
• William John ‘Bill’ Loose, 82, of Clyde, died Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2008, at his residence. Calling hours will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where the funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Friday.
• Mary Ruth Simpson Harter, 83, of Willard, died Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2008. Friends may call 6-9 p.m. Wednesday in Secor Funeral Home, Willard. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday in the funeral home.
• Dorothy M. Bloom, of Westerville, Ohio, and formerly Oak Harbor, died Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2008, in St. Ann’s Hospital Mount Carmel, Westerville. Arrangements pending at Robinson-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Oak Harbor.
• Emilia ‘Millie’ Layman, 88, of Ruskin, Fla., died Monday, Oct. 6, 2008, at her residence. Visitation will be from 2-8 p.m. Thursday, with family present 2-4 and 6-8 p.m., in Robinson-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Oak Harbor. Prayers will be conducted at 10 a.m. Friday in the funeral home with funeral Mass to follow at 10:30 a.m. in St. Boniface Catholic Church, Oak Harbor.