• Maynard H. Brandt, 90, Sandusky, resident of Ohio Veterans Home and formerly of Poland, Ohio, died Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008, at his residence. At the request of the deceased, there will be no services. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.
• Clarence V. Lilji, 72 of Sandusky, died Monday morning, Sept. 29, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Friends may call 3-7 p.m. Sunday in Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky. Further arrangements will be announced tomorrow.
• Alice Jean (West) McCoy, 82, of Milan, died Thursday, Oct. 2, 2008, in Norwalk Memorial Home, following a lengthy illness. Friends may call 1-5 p.m. Sunday in Groff Funeral Home, Milan Chaple, One S. Main St. Further arrangements will be announced tomorrow.
• Annarose Marie Larson, 66, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, Oct. 2, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky. Visitation will be 1-8 p.m. Sunday in Neidecker, LeVeck and Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton. Prayer services will begin at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the funeral home followed by a Mass of Christian Burial at 10 a.m. in Immaculate Conception Church.
WEST MELBOURNE, Fla.
• Katharine M. ‘Katie’ Tucker VanMeter, 94, of West Melbourne, Fla., and formerly of Norwalk, died Monday, Sept. 29, 2008, in William Childs Hospice House in Palm Bay, Fla. Friends may call 9-10 a.m. Saturday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 West Main St., Norwalk, followed by graveside services at 10:30 a.m. in Woodlawn Cemetery, Norwalk.