• Marguerite Eileen Setchel, 83, of Norwalk and formerly Bellevue, died Wednesday, Sept. 24, in Fisher-Titus Medical Center, Norwalk. Friends will be received 4-8 p.m. Friday and from 10 a.m. Saturday until funeral services at 11 a.m. in First United Methodist Church, 901 Northwest St., Bellevue. Foos and Foos Funeral Service, Bellevue, is overseeing arrangements.
• Melva Edith (Rohde) Myers, 91, died Monday, Sept. 22, 2008. A memorial service will be at 2:30 p.m., Oct. 25 in Clyde Christian Church, South Main St., Clyde. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde, is assisting with arrangements.
• Alice T. Jones, 66, of Port Clinton, died Monday, Sept. 22, 2008, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center, Port Clinton. At her request, no services will be conducted. The Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, is assisting with arrangements.
• Carolyn Sue Arent, 62, Genoa, died Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2008. Calling Hours will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue. A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home.
• June K. Koepke, 80, of Genoa and formerly Walbridge, Ohio, died Tuesday, Sept. 23, 2008, in Genoa Care Center. Graveside services will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday in Lindsey Cemetery. Crosser Funeral Home, Oak Harbor, is handling arrangements.