• Alan McDougle, 45, of Sandusky, died Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008, in Fireland’s Regional Medical Center. Arrangements pending with Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Katherine L. Harris, 69, of Clyde, died Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2008, in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Tuesday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in the funeral home.
• Nancy Ann Allen, 78, of Catawba Island, died Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be 4-8 p.m. Friday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton. Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Port Clinton.
• Craig G. “Beaver” Wieber, 67, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center, Port Clinton. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Saturday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home & Crematory, Port Clinton. Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Sunday in the funeral home.
WEST HILLS, Calif.
• Esther M. Enderle-Cox, 97, formerly of Bellevue, died Monday, Aug. 25, 2008, at her home in West Hills, Calif. There will be no calling hours. Funeral service will be private at a later date. Foos and Foos Funeral Service of Bellevue are overseeing local arrangements.