• Alberta K. (Michel) Riedy, 85, of Sandusky, died Monday, Aug. 25, 2008, after a short stay in Providence Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements and survivors to be announced later by the David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Henry J. Loehden, 73, of Port Clinton, died Monday, Aug. 25, 2008, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m., Thursday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home and Crematory, 216 Washington St., Port Clinton. Additional visitation will take place from 10 a.m., Friday, until funeral service at 11 a.m. in Peace Lutheran Church, Port Clinton.
• Margaret L. Kilmer, 83, of Port Clinton, died Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2008, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Graveside services will be 11 a.m. Friday in Union Cemetery, Oak Harbor. Arrangements are being overseen by Robinson-Walker Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Oak Harbor.
• Marilyn J. (Hopkins) Farnsworth, 74, of Willard and formerly New London, died Monday, Aug. 25, 2008, in Willard Health Care Center after a brief illness. A private family service will be observed. Eastman Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
• Dee A. (Riesterer) Shaffer, 68, of Jacksonville, Fla., and formerly of Sandusky, died Sunday, Aug. 24, 2008, after a lengthy illness. Eternity Funeral Home of Jacksonville is managing arrangements.