• Richard U. Welton, 84, resident of Ohio Veterans Home in Sandusky and formerly of Euclid, died Saturday, July 26, 2008, at his residence. At the request of the deceased, there will be no local services. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.
• Effie O. Cardman, 88, of Norwalk, died Wednesday, July 30, 2008, in Norwalk Memorial Home. Friends may call from 11 a.m. Friday until services at 1 p.m. in Norwalk Alliance Church, 2755 U.S. 250 S., Norwalk. Walker Funeral Home of Norwalk is in charge of arrangements.
• John H. Ropers, 93, of Lakeside-Marblehead, died Wednesday, July 30, 2008, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel.
• Donald Wayne Lockhart, 69, of Port Clinton, died Wednesday July 30, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be 9:30 a.m. Friday until services at 11:30 a.m. in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Shirley J. Larkins, 76, of Clyde, died Tuesday, July 29, 2008, in University of Toledo Medical Center. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Friday until memorial service at 11 a.m. in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde.
• Harold G. Adams Sr., 81, of Willard, died Tuesday, July 29, 2008, at his home. Friends may call at 2-4 and 6-9 p.m. Friday in Secor Funeral Home in Willard. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home.