• Colleen Burton, 99, Sandusky, died Tuesday in Stein Hospice Care Center following a brief illness. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Marie Frances MacBurney, 84, Huron, died Tuesday, July 29, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. A private family service will be observed in Foster Funeral Home, Huron.
• Donald H. Hahn, 80, Clyde, died Tuesday, July 29, 2008, in The Arbors at Clyde. Private family services are being arranged by Foos-Klein Funeral Home, Clyde.
• Shirley Jean Larkins, 76, Clyde, died Tuesday, July 29, 2008, in University of Toledo Medical Center, following a brief illness. Arrangements pending with Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde.
• Ricke Dean Carmean, 50, formerly of Willard, died Monday, July 28, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky. Friends may call 4-7 p.m. Thursday in Secor Funeral Home in Willard, with funeral to follow at 7 p.m.