• Mamie L. Butler, 83, of Sandusky died Tuesday, July 8, 2008, inFirelands Regional Medical Center. Arrangements pending with Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Nancy J. (Rengel) Delius, 63, of Sandusky, died Monday, July 7, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Facility, Sandusky. Friends may call 2-4 and6-8 p.m. Thursday in Foster Funeral Home, 410 Main St., Huron. Survivors and arrangements will be announced later.
• John B. Labissoniere, 85, of Sandusky died Saturday, July 5, 2008, in Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, following a lengthy illness. Friends may call from 2 p.m. Friday until military funeral service at 2:30 p.m. in Giffin Chapel of Ohio Veterans Home, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, 617 Columbus Ave., is in charge of arrangements.
• Thomas W. Hussey, 61, of Bellevue, died Sunday, July 6, 2008, in The Bellevue Hospital. Friends will be received 4-8 p.m. Thursday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where funeral service begins at 8 p.m.
• Vera M. Kline, 75, of Clyde, died Sunday, July 6, 2008, in Arbors of Clyde. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Funeral will be 10 a.m. Saturday in First UnitedMethodist Church, Clyde.