• Mallory Ella Joan Scott, infant daughter of Terri Kistler and Jeff Scott, Sandusky, died Monday, June 9, 2008 in Toledo Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Yolondo Y. Tye, 46, Sandusky, died Monday, June 9, 2008, at her residence. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Roland Francis Jordan Jr., 69, of County Road 288, Bellevue, died Monday, June 9, 2008, at his residence, of cancer. Friends will be received 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, with rosary service at 3:30 p.m. Funeral mass will be 11 a.m. Friday in Immaculate Conception Church, 231 E. Center St. Burial will follow at Bellevue Catholic Cemetery.
• Darrell G. Hoffman, 64, Port Clinton, died Tuesday, June 10, 2008, at his residence, after a lengthy illness. There will be no visitation or services. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
• John D. Andews Jr., 70, of LaGrange, Ohio, died June 9, 2008, in EMH Regional Medical Center after a short illness. Dicken Funeral Home, Elyria, Ohio, is handling arrangements.