* Lulu Van Etten-Hall, 96, of Bellevue, died May 20, 2008, in Bellevue Care Center. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. Saturday until services at11 a.m. at Auxter Funeral Home, 1105 Castalia St., Bellevue.
* Rosemary A. Binsack, 84, of Norwalk, died Saturday afternoon, May 24, 2008, in Elyria Memorial Hospital. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. A memorial Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday in St. Paul Catholic Church, 91 E. Main St., Norwalk.
* James Lee Root, 37, of Norwalk, died Monday, May 26, 2008, inUniversity of Toledo Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at Evans Funeral Home, Norwalk.
* Virginia Bruner, 86, of Port Clinton, died Tuesday, May 27, 2008, in Riverview Senior Healthcare Campus, Oak Harbor. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. Friday until funeral services at 11 a.m. in Trinity United Methodist Church, 135 Adams St., Port Clinton. Burial will follow in Riverview Cemetery. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton,is assisting with arrangements.
* Millie A. Phelps, 96, of Port Clinton, died Monday, May 26, 2008. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. today at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, where funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday.
* Antonio S. Herrera, 77, of Ohio 19, Green Springs, died Monday,May 26, 2008, in Mercy Hospital of Tiffin. Visitation will be 9 a.m. Thursday until funeral services at 1 p.m. inside the chapel of Greenlawn Memory Gardens, 1793 W. McPherson Hwy., Clyde. Arrangements are by Foos-Klein Funeral Home, Clyde.