• Walter L. ‘Ike’ Eichenlaub, 82, of Sandusky, died Sunday evening, May 11, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky, after a brief illness. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Velma G. Fry, 74 of South County Road 260, Clyde, died Sunday, May 11, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Friends may call 4-6 p.m. Tuesday at Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue.
• Nancy A. Phillips, 72, of rural Clyde, died Sunday morning, May 11, 2008, in Metro Health Medical Center, Cleveland. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Herman-Kinn-Karlovetz Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Fremont, where a funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday.
• Alvin W. ‘Did’ Vartorella, 80, of Berlin Heights, died peacefully Monday May 12, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center following an extended illness. Arrangements are pending at Morman-Hinman-Tanner Funeral Home, Berlin Heights.
• Mary Jane McIntire, 68, of Oak Harbor, died Sunday, May 11, 2008, in Riverview Healthcare Campus after a lengthy illness. There will be no visitation. Memorial services will be later at Riverview Healthcare Campus. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton is handling arrangements.