• Richard Gernhard, 59, Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky and formerly of Macedonia, died Wednesday, May 7, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be 11:30 a.m. Friday until funeral mass at 12:30 p.m. and military services at 1 p.m. in Ohio Veterans Home, Giffin Chapel, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Burial in All Saints Cemetery, Northfield, Ohio. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
• Anna Marie “Red Head Annie” Hensley, 60, of Sandusky, passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2008, in her residence. Friends will be received 6-8 p.m. Thursday and 10-11 a.m. Friday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue. Funeral service will begin at 11 a.m. Friday in the funeral home. Burial will follow in Bellevue Cemetery.
• David T. Reiterman, 65, of Port Clinton, died Tuesday, May 6, 2008, at his residence after a long battle with cancer. Visitation will be 2-4 p.m. Friday in Robinson-Walker Funeral Home and Crematory, Oak Harbor. Funeral service will immediately follow at 4 p.m. in the funeral home. Interment will be in Rusha Cemetery.
• Ernest L. Pruitt, 75, of Fremont, died Monday, May 5, 2008, in University of Toledo Medical Center. Visitation will be from 6-9 p.m. Thursday and 10-11 a.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Seneca Memory Gardens.
• Ella M. Gray, 66, resident of Willard, passed away Wednesday, May 7, 2008 in Mercy Hospital of Willard following a brief illness. Friends may call 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday at Secor Funeral Home in Willard. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home. Burial will follow in Maple Grove Cemetery in New Haven, Ohio.
• John W. “Jack” Minier, 66, formerly of Vickery and more recently of Fredericktown, Ohio, died unexpectedly in Fairfield Medical Center, Lancaster, Ohio, Tuesday, May 6, 2008. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, as well as an hour prior to the funeral which begins at 10:30 a.m. Saturday in the funeral home. Burial will be in Parkhurst Cemetery, rural Clyde.