* Marilyn L. Butts, 83, of Sandusky, died Thursday, April 3, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Arrangements pending with David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Eugene A. Gordy, 81, Clarksfield, died Tuesday, April 1, 2008, in Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky. There will be no visitation or services. Private burial in Clarksfield Methodist Church Cemetery. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
* Gordon Nielsen, 74, Sandusky, died April 4, 2008, at home after a brief illness. Arrangements pending with Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Virginia L. Wagner, 87, of Sandusky, died Thursday, April 3, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Arrangements pending with Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Harvey B. Kishman, 82, of Castalia, died Thursday in Stein Hospice Care Center. Arrangements pending with Ransom Funeral Home, Castalia.
* Margaret L. Mirtes, 99, of Norwalk, died Thursday, April 3, 2008, in Norwalk Memorial Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday in St. Paul Catholic Church, 91 E. Main Street, Norwalk. Burial will follow at St. Paul Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements pending with Evans Funeral Home, Norwalk.
* James Fishburn, 71, Port Clinton, died Thursday, April 3, 2008, in Riverview Healthcare Campus, Oak Harbor. Arrangements pending with Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Lamax "Bud" Harris, 72, Clyde, died Wednesday, April 2, 2008, in Memorial Hospital in Fremont. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Monday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday in the funeral home. Burial will be in York Free Chapel Cemetery.