• Calibe J. Musgrove, 18, of Sandusky, died March 31, 2008, as a result of a train accident. Friends may call from 11 a.m. until home goingservice at 1 p.m. Friday in Assembly of Jesus Christ Church, 3510 Beatty Ave., Sandusky. Burial will follow in Oakland Cemetery. Arrangements by Groff Funeral Home.
• Clarence W. Seavers, 88, of Sandusky, died Tuesday, April 1, 2008, in Admiral’s Pointe after a brief illness. Arrangements pending with Groff Funeral Home.
• Hazel E. Jeremy, 90, of Port Clinton, died Tuesday in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center in Port Clinton. Arrangements and survivors will be announced by Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Lawrence ‘Larry’ N. Dinan II, 37, of Clyde, died in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center in Toledo Tuesday, April 1, 2008. Visitation will be from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m., Saturday, in St. Paul Lutheran Church, Clyde.
• Charles E. Salyer, 80, of Clyde, died Tuesday, April 1, 2008 inSt. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo. Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Thursday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday in Harvest Temple Church. Burial will be in Greenlawn Memory Gardens.