• Erma R. Schemenauer, 89, of Sandusky, died Monday, March 24, 2008, in Concord Care & Rehabilitation Center, Sandusky, after an illness. Survivors and arrangements pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Robert W. Strack, 72, of Sandusky, died Sunday in Firelands Regional Medical Center, after a brief illness. Arrangements pending with Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Robert G. Henderson, 74, of Huron, died Saturday, March 22, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. A memorial service will be at noon Saturday in United Methodist Church, 338 Williams St., Huron. Survivors will be announced later by Foster Funeral Home, Huron.
• Betty L. Cummings, 68, of Bellevue, died Saturday, March 22, 2008, in Medical University of Ohio, Toledo. Calling hours will be 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Wednesday in Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday. Burial will take place in Bellevue City Cemetery.
• Linda Lou Kessler, 62, of Monroeville died Monday, March 24, 2008, in Bellevue Hospital following a lengthy illness. Graveside services for the family will be in Riverside Cemetery, Monroeville. Pfeil Funeral Home, Monroeville Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.
• John M. McLarty, 72, of Norwalk, died Sunday in Lorain Community Health Partners, Lorain, Ohio. Friends may call from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 West Main St., Norwalk. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday in the funeral home. Interment will be in Meadow Green Memorial Park, Huron.
• S. James Robel, 81, of Lakeside, died Monday March 24, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center in Sandusky. Arrangements and survivors will be announced later by Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, Marblehead.
• Kristy L. (Rose) Seamon, 29, of Marblehead, died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at her residence. Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, 7755 E. Harbor Road, Lakeside-Marblehead, where funeral services will begin at 8 p.m.
• Allene Nora Cooney, 82, of Port Clinton, died Sunday, March 23, 2008, in New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, N.C. Private graveside services will be observed at Ohio Western Reserve Cemetery, Rittman, Ohio. Arrangements are being handled by Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Julia Schemmel, 92, of Clyde died Sunday, March 23, 2008, in Valleyview Nursing Home, Fremont. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday in First United Methodist Church, Clyde. Burial will be in McPherson Cemetery.
• Homer A. Moore, 84, of Willard, died Sunday, March 23, 2008, in Willard Mercy Hospital. Friends may call from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday in Secor Funeral Home in Willard; funeral begins at 7 p.m. Burial will be at a later date.