* Sally Ann Haynes, 71, Sandusky, died Thursday, March 6, 2008, at home, following a battle with cancer. Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Monday in Groff Funeral Home, 1607 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Tuesday in the funeral home. Burial will follow in Olena Cemetery.
* Walter D. Curtiss Jr., 85, of Sandusky, died Friday, March 7, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Survivors and funeral arrangements will be announced later by Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel.
* Betty L. Kozlok, 86, of Port Clinton, died Wednesday, March 5, 2008, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center in Port Clinton. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Monday until services at noon in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton. Burial will follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
* Chad L. Kitchin, 37, of Port Clinton, died Friday, March 7, 2008, in rural Fremont. Arrangements pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* William J. Kohbarger, 75, of Port Clinton, died Friday, March 7, 2008, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Monday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, in the funeral home.
* Floyd A. Meyers, 84, of Republic, died Friday, March 7, 2008, at his residence. Friends will be welcomed from 4-7 p.m. Tuesday at Foos and Foos Funeral Service; 151 Yorkshire Place; Bellevue, where a rosary service will be at 7 p.m. A funeral Mass, officiated by the Rev. Paul Fahrbach, will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday in St. Gaspar Del bufalo Catholic Church. Burial will follow in Reed Assumption Catholic Cemetery.
* Due to the threat of inclement weather, the Memorial Mass for Hubert C. Young, scheduled for today, has been rescheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, March 15, 2008, in Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, Attica. Arrangements entrusted to David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.