• Gerlene “Gerry” Moots, 43, of Sandusky, died Thursday afternoon in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Friends may call from 11 a.m. Tuesday until funeral service at 1 p.m. in Groff Funeral Home, 1607 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky. Further information will be announced later by the funeral home.
• Juan R. Reyna, 86, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008, in Firelands Regional Medical Center. Friends will be received 5-9 p.m. Monday in Groff Funeral Home, 1607 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky. Further arrangements will be announced by the funeral home.
• Autumn Nicole Gilbert, newborn, died Feb. 27, 2008, in Bellevue Hospital. Private family services will be observed. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde, is handling the arrangements.
• Ralph D. Boling, 74, of Port Clinton, passed away Friday, Feb. 29, 2008, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Monday, in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, 216 Washington St., Port Clinton, with Eagles services at 7 p.m. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday in the funeral home. Burial will be in Riverview Cemetery, Port Clinton.
• Bernice “Johnnie” Myers, 66, of Green Springs, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008, in St. Francis Health Care Center, Green Springs. Friends will be received from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. on Sunday in Foos-Klein Funeral Home, 318 S. Main St., Clyde. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Monday in the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenlawn Memory Gardens, Clyde.