* Christopher E. 'Chris' Kenne, of Sandusky, died Friday, Jan. 25, 2008, at Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus. Survivors and arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Doris E. Younce, 80, of Sandusky, died Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008, inFirelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, after a brief illness. At the family's request, all services will be private and in care of David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Donald D. Martin Sr., 65, of Norwalk, died Friday, Jan. 25, 2008, in Elyria Memorial Hospital. Friends may call from 2-5 p.m. Sunday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. Monday in Walker Funeral Home.
* Richard P. Turnley, 64, of Norwalk, died Thursday evening in Fisher-Titus Medical Center. There will be no visitation. Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Monday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 West Main St., Norwalk.
* Mark A. Burkholder Sr., 53, of Port Clinton, died Thursday Jan. 24, 2008, in Cottage Cove Hospice Center in Oak Harbor. Visitation will be2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday in Neidecker, LeVeck and Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton. Additional visitation will be noon Monday untilservices at 1 p.m. in Port Clinton Bible Methodist Church, 150 Maple St., Port Clinton, with the Rev. Deron Fourman officiating. Burial will follow in Catawba Island Cemetery.